Chef Giuseppe Guido first began his culinary career in his home town of Cosenza, Italy. Since then he has perfected his art as a Executive Chef in upscale restaurants from Toronto to the Niagara Region. In his 40 year career he has had the opportunity to serve patrons alongside politicians and celebrities; including MP Bob Rae, Judith Light, Tom Selleck, Ted Dancer, and many more.
It is now his privilege to offer our guests a breakfast experience unique to Via Veneto. We serve a full Gourmet European and Continental style breakfast. Some of Chef Guido's specialties include, but are not limited to - Omelets, Crepes, Frittatas, Quiche, Poached Eggs Florentine. Dishes and Flavors from all the regions of Italy.
NEW MENU dishes are added for 2018 season.
Fresh coffee / tea anytime
We serve 5 COURSE BREAKFAST
1. Fresh coffee, baking goods 8:30 am to 9:00 am
*** Hot breakfast follow at 9:00 am ***
2. Fresh fruit, yogurt
3. Appetizer - Cheese or vegetable plater, smoke salmon or bruschetta / crostini
4. Gourmet hot dish prepared by chef Guido
5. Dessert of the day also prepared by chef Guido
- Menu changes daily.
- Espresso coffee available on request
* Please let us know of any dietary restrictions upon booking.
We serve vegetarian breakfast, lactose free and and gluten free bread.
* We are sorry, but we can't accommodate vegans, guests with extremely strict diet
or multiple allergies/ restrictions. We do not offer glutten free baking goods other than bread, or any speciality products. Please feel free to call us with any questions you may have and / or requests.