Chef Giuseppe Guido first began his culinary career in his home town of Cosenza, Italy. Since then he has perfected his art as a Executive Chef in upscale restaurants from Toronto to the Niagara Region. In his 40 year career he has had the opportunity to serve patrons alongside politicians and celebrities; including MP Bob Rae, Judith Light, Tom Selleck, Ted Dancer, and many more.
It is now his privilege to offer our guests a breakfast experience unique to Via Veneto. We serve a full Gourmet European and Continental style breakfast. Some of Chef Guido's specialties include, but are not limited to - Omelets, Crepes, Frittatas, Quiche, Poached Eggs Florentine. Dishes and Flavors from all the regions of Italy.
NEW MENU is added for 2017 season.
Fresh coffee / tea anytime
5 COURSE BREAKFAST start at 9:00 AM
* First 3 courses we serve as open breakfast table.
- Fresh fruit, yogurt, baking goods, jams, cheese / vegetable plater, smoke salmon,
bruschetta or crostini
* Gourmet hot dish prepared by chef Guido
* Dessert of the day also prepared by chef Guido
- Menu changes daily. Alternative choice available.
- Espresso coffee available on request
* New - Sundays buffet breakfast
* Please let us know of any dietary restrictions upon booking. We will accomodate.
* We are sorry, but we can't accommodate guests with extremely strict diet or
multiple allergies/ restrictions.