A Little bit of Italy in Niagara on the Lake
215 Mary St.
NIagara on the Lake, Ontario
Benvenuti a Via Veneto - Welcome to Via Veneto
Located inside the Historic Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake, Via Veneto Bed and Breakfast is a short walk to Queen St. Shaw Festival Theatre, Art Galleries, Shopping, Dining, Golf Courses and Lake Ontario.
Surrounded by beautiful garden Via Veneto offers private guest lounge, terrace and gazebo. Rooms at Via Veneto are elegantly furnished and decorated, each with private ensuite, flat screen tv, mini fridge and coffee maker. Complimentary coffee / teas, cookies and 2 bottle of water on arrival. Use of bath robes for longer stays. Some rooms have private balconies
*** We are famous for our breakfasts !! ***
Every morning our breakfast start with European style breakfast, follow by hot gourmet breakfast, prepared by professional Italian chef Guido. Breakfast is served in the breakfast room, garden room or on the terrace.
Set against a natural backdrop of beautiful landscapes and rich history, Niagara-on-the-lake is known for Shaw Festivel and is home to some of the most renowned wineries, restaurants, cafes, galleries, golf course, parks, lake, bicycle trails. Summer offer events like strawberries and peach festival, jazz, garden show, just to name few.
CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE - Trip Advisor
Licensed by the City of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Member of the Niagara-on-the-Lake Chamber of Commerce.
Member of Niagara-on-the-Lake Bed and Breakfast Association.
* GUESTS PARKING entrance from SImcoe St
* No smoking. Any kind smoking including vaping and cannabis is prohibited
* Pet free property - No pets or service animals allowed - $500 penalty
* Adult only property
* Not accessible for handicap.
* Only registered guests are allowed on the property
* We reserve the rights to switch the room if necessary
*** If there is no availability on our site, please check our sister property at www.ravenwoodbnb.ca ***
- A jewel of a bed and breakfast! - Words cannot express how delightful our stay was at Via Veneto. Our room was sparkling clean and comfortable and the breakfasts were superb. Starting the day with Giuseppe's omelettes, crepes, cheeses, prosciutto, fresh fruits and other unique creations put smiles on our faces for the whole day. Read More...